- 200,000 square foot facility, 75 Ton crane capacity
- CMM validation including Brown and Sharpe CMM, Romer Arm, Delcam Powerinspect OMV with Renishaw probes
- 27 CNC high-speed Vertical milling, 3 with 5 axis
- 18 CNC high-speed Horizontal boring mills, 8 with 5 axis, up to 60’ x 20’ x 4’
- 11 CNC high-speed Horizontal production style, up to 7’ x 5’x 6’
Our 200,000 square foot facility is equipped with a crane capacity that can handle up to 75 tons and the latest high-speed machining technology. We are ISO 9001 certified with a fully equipped quality control inspection division.
Our facility houses some of the latest high speed 5 axis machining centers with up to 65 feet of travel as well as Gundrills and EDM machines. Strohwig’s machine operators have over 800 years of combined experience and continue their education and growth throughout their career, this continual education process keeps our staff on the cutting edge of their fields and because of this ongoing dedication, it has propelled our company to the top of our industry.
Our work in the construction, aerospace, automotive, mining, wind power and oil and gas fields has given us the ability to work with projects that require the highest precision and quality.
Fracking Blocks / Fluid Ends
Strohwig is a leader in machining Fracking blocks / Fluid Ends. Our capabilities include the ability to produce over 300+ quint’s or tri frac blocks per month, utilizing 32 machining centers.
Continuously updating the organization with the latest CNC equipment allows Strohwig to efficiently provide our customers with high quality parts that are both large in scale and intricate, while maintaining a competitive edge. Our well-established reputation as a supplier for leading companies in the heavy equipment industry has set us apart from our competition.
State-of-the-art machining equipment complemented by an expert engineering staff enables Strohwig to manufacture to your critical requirements. Whether it is a short run or high volume requirement, you can rely on Strohwig to provide a reliable turnkey solution.
- Over 800 years of combined experience in the machining centers
- Wide range of machines to handle small to large – short to long run projects
- High capacity, up to 75 ton, 60’ in length, 30’ in height
- Total of 56 horizontal and vertical CNC machines