- 400T to 4,000T in house die designs
- ISO 9001 Certification
- 27 CNC high-speed Vertical milling machining centers – 3 with 5 axis
- 18 CNC high-speed Horizontal boring mills – 8 with 5 axis, 65’ x 16’ x 4’
- 11 Horizontal CNC high speed production milling, 7’ x 5’ x 6’
Strohwig Industries specializes in providing close tolerance, high volume forge tool components you require. With our CNC manufacturing capabilities we produce forging dies that our customers count on for product reliability, quality and repeatability. EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining) and CAD / CAM enable us to engineer and manufacture precision tools for your company.
Our rigid in-house control of tooling tolerances have given Strohwig a reputation for producing high quality forging dies. Rather than replacing a damaged die, some dies can be welded and then EDM’d to the original shape, thereby providing a cost-effective alternative to making a new die.
At Strohwig, our fast turn-a-around forging die repair services can reduce your company’s downtime.
Our experienced design staff will work with your team to create a package that maximizes your process requirements and simplifies tool maintenance.
Our sales, program managers and design teams are focused on each phase of the project to ensure customer standards and specification are satisfied. Our attention to detail and project management during the design and build phases of your project maintains trouble-free PPAP and a successful product introduction.
Our quality management and committed support result in superior die performance and lower cost per over the life of the program. The increased dependability of your manufacturing process transforms into higher profits and greater customer satisfaction.
- We are committed to high quality and speed to market
- Ability to meet cost driven product requirements
- Continued investment in state of the art CNC
- Quick return on die repair services to reduce downtime